|Registration stages||ISSMGE member2||Non-members||Students3|
|Early bird||580 €||650 €||260 €|
|Normal registration||700 €||765 €||385 €|
|Late and on-site registration||830 €||890 €||510 €|
The registration fee includes
- Participation at the Conference
- Conference proceedings in digital format
- Conference bag
- All coffee breaks and lunches
- Participation at the Welcome reception on Monday (September 7, 2020) held at the Conference Center
Short courses and workshops
On Monday (September 7, 2020) we host a number of short courses, to which participants can register through the ISC'6 registration system.
|Short course||Reg. fee|
|In situ testing using the DMT, the SDMT and the Medusa DMT||80€|
|Early Bird||March 1, 2020|
|Normal registration||May 31, 2020|
|Late and on-site registration||From June 1, 2020|
Day tours and excursions
|Tour||Price per person|
|Grand City Tour||25 €|
|Budapest by Night||62 €|
|Grand City Tour and Cruise||45 €|
|Szentendre Artists’ Village||40 €|
|Sisi Tour||38 €|
|Magic Hungary||58 €|
|Lake Balaton and Herend||65 €|
|Puszta Tour||65 €|
Cancellation and refund policy
|Cancellation deadline||Refund rate|
|February 29, 2020||95%|
|May 30, 2020||85%|
|August 6, 2020||70%|
|After August 6, 2020||no refund|
Accepted methods of payment include credit card and wire transfer. Online credit card payments are processed by SimplePay. Please note, we do not accept American Express (AMEX) cards.
Important information regarding billing and inovicing
Billing and invoicing is carried out in compliance with Hungarian tax law and payment legislation as follows:
- After registration either on-line or with the help of Tensi Congress participants receive a ProForma invoice to complete payment either via credit card on-line or through wire transfer.
- After payment has been made a PrePayment invoice is issued.
- The final invoice is issued after the conference has concluded on September 11, 2020, and sent out via e-mail.