Annual TC102 Meeting
27 September 2021
@ 6th International Conference on Geotechnical and Geophysical Site
Characterization (ISC’6), Budapest, 26-30 Sept. 2021 (http://www.isc6.org/)
- Information: Conference Updates
- Sydney – updates:
- Terzaghi Oration 20ICSMGE 2021: Prof. Antonio Gens (proposed by TC102)
- Joint Sessions on Tailings Storage Facilities, join org. of TC221 (Tailings and Mine Waste) – Ramon Verdugo with TC101 (Lab. Test.), TC102 (In-Situ Test.), TC203 (Earthquakes)
- CPT ’22 – updates
- Silvano Marchetti Award
- 10th James K. Mitchell Lecture
- Follow up
- Election of the next TC102 Chairman and “board”
- Process for the organization of the next TC102 conference (ISC’7) – when and who?
- Other subjects
- Time Capsule Project (TCP) Team has successfully started, under Dr. Sukumar Pathmanandavel leading, with two meetings already hold on 18 May and 1st June 2021. TC102 collaboration is requested.
You can join via the Zoom link.
(If the above link does not work: https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/j/87149081898?pwd=VmNJOU4zalAzL1J4N3A4c2NzeVVtUT09)
On behalf of ISSMGE-TC102
Paola Monaco (Secretary), Jason DeJong (Vice-Chair) and António Viana da Fonseca (Chair)